- Brand Name: LAUNCH
- Origin: Mainland China
- Hardware Version: 2023 Version
- Special Features: Wifi
- Software Version: 2023 Version
- Item Type: Code Readers & Scan Tools
- Certification: CE
- Language: English,French,German,Italian,Japanese,Korea,Portuguese,Russian,Spanish
- Software Update: Yes
- Item name: LAUNCH CRP123E, Upgraded Version of CRP123
- Screen: 5″ touch HD screen
- Battery: 6100mAh
- Memory: 16GB
- 4 System Diagnostic: Engine, Transmission, ABS, SRS
- Support Protocols: EOBD/OBDII / KOBD/JOBD
- CRP123E OBD2 Scanner: Support Auto VIN Scan
- Added 3 Reset Service: Oil Reset, ETC Reset, SAS Reset
- Battery Test: monitor the battery voltage timely
- Feature 2: Read Data Stream , Read and Reset Fault Code
- Support Car List: 57 Car Brands , 10000 Vehicles Models
- Feature: Health Report Record ,Playback and Print
- Update: Lifetime Free Update Via Wifi
- Warranty: 1 Year
- OBD II interface input voltage: 9V~18V
- Tips: CRP123E only supports 12V Car, not 24V Truck
LAUNCH X431 CRP123E OBD OBD2 Scanner, ABS SRS Airbag Engine Transmission Code Reader, Auto VIN Scaner , WIFI Free Update , Battery Voltage Test, Multi-Language, Upgraded Ver.of CRP123
Get Your Daily Repairs Done Easily – The LAUNCH CRP123E Scanning Tool Popular with Car Enthusiasts and Mechanics Worldwide, as well as Highly Recommended by Editors of YouTube Celebrities and Well-Known Review Sites
a real pro-quality automotive scanner, LAUNCH CRP123E obd obd2 scanner is not only suitable for technicians in dealer shops or garages, but also personal car owners and DIYers.
2022 Newest added Functions Releases
LAUNCH CRP123E added 3 Reset Service,If you have ordered CRP123E in LAUNCH official store before, update your CRP123E to get following new features.
1. Oil Lamp Reset Service
perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2. SAS Steering Angel Sensor Reset
Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
3. Electronic Throttle Position Reset
enables you to make initial settings to throttle actuators and returns the learned values stored on ECU to the default state. Doing so can accurately control the actions of regulating throttle (or idle engine) to adjust the amount of air intake
The Core Reason You Should Choose LAUNCH CRP123E Car Diagnostic Scanner
1. Reliable Brand: Founded in 1992, LAUNCH, is one of the leading high-tech enterprises dedicated to the research, development, and production of automotive diagnoses and maintenance devices.
2. Cost-Effective Scanner Tool: Updated based on the star product CRP123, LAUNCH scanner CRP123E added more features and more vecicles ,for in-depth inspection of engine, transmission, ABS, airbag (SRS) systems of 57 global car brands. making the scan tool more versatile and more professional in maintenance.
3. 4 System diagnostic tools for extracting ECU information, reading and erasing codes, turning off warning lights, and displaying real-time data streams in text or merged graphics.
5. The OBD2 scanner with all 10 test modes is suitable for most OBD2/CAN cars made in 1996 and later.
6. lifetime Free update software via Wifi ，keep latest software version, and free add more function and cars in the future
7. One-click Auto VIN technology, automatically identify the brand, model and year; quickly match the car diagnostic software.
8. The battery voltage monitor can check the vehicle battery voltage status in real time.
9. Automatically generate diagnostic reports; share via email. DTC lookup library.
10. Android 7.1 system; logically laid out interface; 5-inch touchable LCD, 720P clear and easy to read;
11. 10 languages menu supports English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, etc.
What is the different between EU Version and Global Version ?
1. EU Version and Global Version support the same functions.
2. The EU Version is specially designed for European customers and can only be used in the European region. If you are from European country( including United Kingdom and Russia), please select the EU version directly
3. The global version has no IP limited and can be used in any region
4 System Diagnostic -Get You Safe Journey Home.
1. Engine System Diagnosis
By Reading, Clearing DTCs and viewing Live Data Stream, the scan tool can help you easily pinpoint the cause of the Engine System problem and turn off the warning light related, thus ensuring the engine works properly, and enhancing its performance.
2. ABS System Diagnosis
By accessing to ABS system to view its Live Data Stream, and retrieving the fault codes, this LAUNCH Creader scanner can troubleshoot the ABS issue with a visual inspection of all brake components that caused the warning light, and turn the light off.
3. SRS System Diagnosis
By detecting every electronic parameters in SRS system to check their health status, this diagnostic tool can address the SRS potential issues timely to ensure your driving safety, and turn off the warning light of Airbag.
4. Transmission system diagnosis
By checking the Transmission system, this tool can figure the problem out via reading codes, or check the health status via Live Data viewing, and turn off the warning light, making sure that the right amount of power goes to the wheels to drive at a given speed.
Quick VIN Identification
AUTO VIN technology can identify vehicle make, model, and year information to shorten the vehicle navigation process. Feel free to enter the VIN data manually.
Live Data Stream Analyse in Graph
The launch scanner CRP123E shows you live sensors data and provides data graphing for intuitive diagnostics and monitoring your vehicle performance, help customers to better analyze the abnormal parameter.
Real Time Battery Voltage Graphing
Check the battery status in real time and eliminate the most easily overlooked battery problems
Full OBD2 Check–Make a Better Detection for Car Engine System!
This scanner supports all 10 test modes for OBD-II cars which are great for daily repair work. The table below describes the purpose of each mode of operation:
1. Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2.Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3. Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4. I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
9. Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10. Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
Share Report via Wi-Fi
Rather than taking the additional hassle, with this LAUNCH scanner, you would easily be able to share the diagnostics report to your clients or technicians via Wi-Fi. They would take a look at the full, clear, and accurate diagnostic report, and then understand what would need to be done. No more Googling unreliable fixes that would waste your energy.
More Features you can get!
●Live Data on Graph
●Auto Vin Reading, Makes Diagnostic More Fast
●Display Real-Time Battery Voltage
●Screenshot & Email Share & Data recording and playback & Diagnostic Feedback
One-Click Free Update LAUNCH CRP123E
Keep Diagnostic Software to latest , ect
LAUNCH CRP123E Mall Function
in Mall , it can subscribe reset function and Full system of the car,
( Please Note：Please contact seller to check it before you purchase）
-22 Reset Function
1. Reset SAS, 2. Reset Brake, 3. Reset Gear, 4. Reset Oil,5. Reset IMMO, 6. Reset Injec , 7. Reset TPMS, 8. Reset BMS, 9. Reset Bleed, 10. Reset ETS, 11. RESET DPF, 12. SUS Reset, 13. AFS Reset , 14. SUN ROOF, 15. Gearbox Learn, 16. EGR Adaption, 17. A/C relearn, 18. Intelligent Cruise Control , 19.Engine Power Balance Moonitoring , 20. Motor Angle Calibration, 21.High Voltage Battery Diagnostics 22. GPF regeneration
– Full System of the Car :
1. CHRYSLER (Chrysler/Dodge/Jeep)
2. GM (GM/Chevrolet/Cadillac/Buick)
3. TOYOTA (Toyota/Lexus)
4. SUBARU (Subaru)
5. USAFORD (Ford/Lincoln)
6. VW (Volkswagen)
7. BMW (BMW/Rolls-Royce/Mini)
8. HONDA (Honda/Acura)
9. NISSAN (Nissan/Infiniti/Nissan GTR)
10. BENZ (Benz/Maybach)
Support 57+ Car Brands , 10000+ Vehicles Supported
Please Note: LAUNCH CRP123E Scanner is only support passenger vehicle and OBD II interface input voltage is 9V~18V , please don’t use for Commercial vehicle , others the machine will burn out
Screen: 5.0 inch 720P LCD touch screen display
OBD II interface input voltage: 9V~18V DC input voltage: 5V
Connection:standard 16 PIN OBD diagnostic interface
Working temperature:-10°C to 50°C
Storage ambient temperature:-20°C to 70°C
Here we list some frequently asked questions and answers related to this tool.
1. Question: System halts when reading data stream. What is the reason?
Answer: It may be caused by a slackened connector. Please turn this tool off, firmly connect the connector, and switch it on again.
2. Question: Screen of main unit flashes at engine ignition start.
Answer:Caused by electromagnetic disturbing, and this is normal phenomenon.
3. Question: There is no response when communicating with on-board computer.
Answer: Please confirm the proper voltage of power supply and check if the throttle has been closed, the transmission is in the neutral position, and the water is in proper temperature.
4. Question: What to do if the system fails to start auto VIN detection?
Answer: Please check the following possible reasons:
• Whether the tool is properly connected to the vehicle’s DLC.
• Whether the “Automatic detection on Connect” switch is OFF. If yes, slide it to ON.
5. Question: Why are there so many fault codes?
Answer: Usually, it’s caused by poor connection or fault circuit grounding.
6. Question: How to upgrade the system software?
Answer: 1.Switch the tool on and ensure a stable internet connection.
2. Tap “Setting” on the Job Menu, select “About” -> “Version”, and tap “Detect the System Version” to enter the system upgrading page.
Follow the on-screen instructions step by step to finish the process.
It may take several minutes depending on the internet speed, please be patient. After upgrade is successfully finished, the tool will automatically restart and enters
the Job menu.
7. Question: What if the tool cannot be switched on even after a period of recharging?
Answer: Please recharge it for at least 3 hours until the power LED lights up, then it can be switched on.
8. Question: can we purchase reset function or others in the mall ?
Answer: please send car brand ,model and release and tell the function you need before you buy from the mall
User Manual *1