- Brand Name: AZDOME
- Frames Per Second: 30
- Origin: Mainland China
- Chipset Manufacturer: Novatek
- Assembly Mode: Portable Recorder
- Cable Length: 3.5m
- APP Compatibility: yes
- View angle: 150
- Number Of Lenses: 3
- Accessories: USB Car Charger, Tools
- Screen Ratio: 16:9
- Interface: Wi-Fi
- NightShot Function: YES
- Power Source: Corded Electric
- Video Code: H.264
- Weight: 750G
- Battery Life: No battery
- Original Package: YES
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 20.5*18*6.4cm
- Loop-Cycle Recording Feature: YES
- Audio Recorded: YES
- Camera Resolution: 2880×2160
- Warranty: 1 year
- Special Features: G-sensor,Bult in GPS,Anti Vibration,Real Time Surveillance,Wide Dynamic Range,Wifi Function,Parking Monitor
- Built-in Screen: YES
- Battery Type: Supercapacitor
- Video Format: MP4
- Touch Screen: YES
- Data Storage Capacity: 64G/128G
- Item Type: Car DVR
- GPS logger: Internal
- Battery: Built-in
- Maximum Video Frame Rate: 30
- Display Size: 3″-5″
- Input/Output: Type-C
- Battery Capacity: 1mAH
- Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS,WEEE
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
- Working Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
- Imaging Sensor: GC4653
- OSD Language: Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional),English,French,German,Italian,Japanese,Russian,Spanish
- Pixels: 300Mega
- Rear Camera: YES
- Display: IPS
- Max External Memory: 256G
AZDOME 3Channel Cameras 4inch Touch Screen Built-in 64G/128G eMMC Storage and GPS Wifi Free APP
●Three-Channel Dash Cam
●4” IPS Touch Screen Display
●WiFi with App Control
You can view and download the videos on your smartphone by the dash cam’s Wifi and AZDOME app. No need to take out the TF card to check on the computer.
By the way, it cannot be connected to the Internet by wifi, but only supports about 9fts for you to connect to your phone.
●Super Night Vision
The F2.0 wide aperture lens absorbs more light for excellent images at night. The 6-layer all-glass lens also reduces reflected light. Proprietary focal length technology captures more details, such as license plates, for a sharper display even in low light.
●Emergency Recording & Parking Monitor
Whether the car is driving or parking, when the G-sensor receives a sudden impact or collision signal, the dash cam will automatically shoot, save and lock the video. The loop recording will skip the emergency locking video. All important videos will remain in memory unless you delete them manually.
●Super Capacitor & 64GB/128GB eMMC
writing speed. NO SD CARD ERROR problem anymore.
When the memory card reaches capacity, the new footage will automatically overwrite the old footage, but the locked footage will not. When many locked videos take up most of the storage capacity space, you can delete them manually.
●Standard Package List
(1) Product Package
(2) Dashcam host
(3) Double-sided tape
(4) Electrostatic Sticker
(5) User manual
(5) Cable clip
(7) Pry tool
(8) USB car charger
(9) Type-C charger cable
(10) Type-C cable
(11) Cabin camera
(12) Rear camera
-Requires Class 10 or above micro SD card, not a fake card.
-TF card was packed in a small white or yellow bubble bag separately(as the picture shows below), please check it carefully when you receive the package.
Sensor: GC2053 RC-01C ;
Lens Aperture: F=2.0;
Screen: 4inch Touch Screen,
Storage: 64G eMMC/128G eMMC for your choice ;
USB Port: ONLY for charging
Power Interface: 5V/1.0A
● Azdome Factory Photos
the production workshop and our colleagues. we have our own industrial park.
● Certificate of Compliances
Our Dash Cam/Car Records are exported all over the world, OEM production for many global brands, and each product has been certified.
● Azdome History
from 2012 to 2021, it is a long story, we are still on the way!
Customer questions & answers
Q: Camera showing “Memory Error” or “Please Insert Micro SD Card” even though memory card is already installed into the camera?
A: 1. Be sure to format your TF card with your Dash Cam for optimal use. Failing to format TF card may result in card error.
2. Please make sure memory card is at least Class 10, U3 and purchased from trusted vendor such as Walmart, target, best buy, Ship & Sold by Amazon” etc. (there are many fake cards out there Online, remember if it’s cheap, its fake.
3. Now go to camera’s system settings and FORMAT your memory card. After formatting memory card, please press and hold power button to turn the camera off. Now unplug power cable, and re-plug the power cable, camera should now turn ON automatically and start recording.
Q: Camera Locks many videos automatically?
A: Please make sure you increase your G-sensor setting. If you choose higher setting then it can trigger even with smaller bump. This setting depends on type of car or truck you are driving and how much vibration your car/truck is creating based on suspensions and road condition.