- Brand Name: AZDOME
- Frames Per Second: 30
- Origin: Mainland China
- Chipset Manufacturer: Novatek
- Assembly Mode: Hidden Type
- View angle: 150
- Number Of Lenses: 2
- Screen Ratio: NONE
- Interface: SD/MMC,USB2.0
- NightShot Function: YES
- Video Code: H.264
- Battery Life: No battery
- Original Package: YES
- Loop-Cycle Recording Feature: YES
- Audio Recorded: YES
- Camera Resolution: 3840×2160
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Special Features: G-sensor,SD/MMC Card,Bult in GPS,Anti Vibration,Wifi Function
- Built-in Screen: NO
- Video Format: MP4
- Touch Screen: NO
- Item Type: Car DVR
- GPS logger: Internal
- Battery: None
- Display Size: No
- Certification: CE,FCC,RoHS,WEEE
- Memory Card Required Reding Speed: Class 10
- Imaging Sensor: GC2053
- OSD Language: Albanian,Arabic,Armenian,Azeri,Belarusian,Boolean text (Dutch South Africa),Bulgarian,Catalan,Chinese (Simplified),Chinese (Traditional),Croatian,Czech,Danish,Dutch,English,Estonian,Filipino,Finnish,French,Galicia,Georgian,German,Greek,Haitian Creole,Hebrew,Hindi,Hungarian,Icelandic,Indonesia,Irish,Italian,Japanese,Korean,Latin,Latvian,Lithuanian,Macedonian,Malay,Maltese,Norwegian,PERSIAN,Polish,Portuguese,Romanian,Russia,Russian,Serbian,Slovak,Slovenian,Spain’s Basque,Spanish,Swahili,Swedish,Thai,Turkish,Ukrainian,Urdu India,Vietnamese,Welsh,Yiddish
- Pixels: 800Mega
- Rear Camera: YES
- Display: LCD
- Max External Memory: 512G
AZDOME Voice Control 4K+1080P Dual Cameras Built-in GPS WiFi
“You will get one Free 64G TF card if you buy now.”
●UHD 4K Front+1080P Rear Camera
The M300S is equipped with front and rear cameras, which can record at the same time. The front camera supports 4K resolution and can capture road information very clearly.
The rear camera supports a resolution of 1080P, compared with most rear cameras with only 720P, it can capture much clearer road information at the rear of the car, including the license plate.
●GPS Track Driving Route
GPS will record the driving route, including the information on position, speed, Longitude, and latitude, which also can be shown on the video along with the date and time stamp.
●5.8Ghz WiFi with App Control
The videos/pictures can be viewed and downloaded to the smartphone through the dash cam’s Wi-Fi and AZDOME App, No need to take out the TF card to check on the computer.
Note: The Car DVR’s WiFi cannot be connected to the Internet, it just supports about 9fts for your to connect to the phone.
●Super Night Vision
The Lens of the F1.8 wide aperture allows for superior images, be it day or night. Proprietary focal length technology facilitated by 6-Glass wide-angle lens helps in capturing smaller details like number plates with more accuracy even in low light.
●Smart Emergency Recording
The Car DVR will automatically save and lock the video when the G-sensor receives the signal of sudden impact or collision, Loop Recording will also skip the emergency locked video.
New recordings will overwrite older footage when the memory card reaches full capacity but will skip the emergency locked video, locked files will not be overwritten.
●Hands-Free Voice Control （Only English）
● 24-hour parking monitor
It is better always to connect Dash Cam to external power (Hardwire Kit), and you can buy the hardwire kit separately from the following link to get the full Function. Hardwire kit for M300S: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005003677725016.html
(1) Dash Camera M300S
(2) Rear Camera
(3) Double-sided tape
(4) Electrostatic Sticker
(5) User Manual
(6) Cable Clip
(7) Pry tool
(8) USB Car Charger
— One free gift: 64G TF card.
-Requires Class 10 or above micro SD card, not a fake card.
-TF card was packed in a small white or yellow bubble bag separately(as the picture shows below), please check it carefully when you received the package.
Chip: Novatek 96670;
Sensor: GC4653（8MP CMOS 16:9）+SC2363H;
TF Card: Max support 512GB (Class10 or above);
Lens Aperture: F=1.8;
Video Resolution: 3840*2160P,25P+1920*1080 25P (Default); 2560*1440P,30P+1920*1080 30P;
Power Interface: 5V/2.5A
USB Port: only for charging
● Azdome Factory Photos
the production workshop and our colleagues. we have our own industrial park.
● Certificate of Compliances
Our Dash Cam/Car Records are exported all over the world, OEM production for many global brands, and each product has been certified.
● Azdome History
from 2012 to 2021, it is a long story, we are still on the way!
Customer questions & answers
Q: Camera showing “Memory Error” or “Please Insert Micro SD Card” even though the memory card is already installed into the camera?
A: 1. Be sure to format your TF card with your Dash Cam for optimal use. Failing to format TF cards may result in card errors.
2. Please make sure the memory card is at least Class 10, U3 and purchased from a trusted vendor such as Walmart, target, best buy, Ship & Sold by Amazon” etc. (there are many fake cards out there Online, remember if it’s cheap, it is fake.
3. Now go to the camera’s system settings and FORMAT your memory card. After formatting a memory card, please press and hold the power button to turn the camera off. Now unplug the power cable, and re-plug the power cable, camera should now turn ON automatically and start recording.
Q: Camera Locks many videos automatically?
A: Please make sure you increase your G-sensor setting. If you choose a higher setting then it can trigger even with a smaller bump. This setting depends on the type of car or truck you are driving and how much vibration your car/truck is creating based on suspensions and road conditions.